The Grove City Area United Way Annual Day of Caring is returning!
Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 22, 2023!
Check back soon for updated information and NEW online registration forms.
Every year, the Grove City Area United Way holds the Day of Caring. The event offers volunteers the opportunity to join forces with others to see how the Grove City Area United Way and YOU can work together to address the current needs in our community.
Day of Caring Schedule:
- 8:00 - 8:30 a.m. - Check in at Grace United Methodist Church, 210 S. Broad Street, Grove City
- 8:15 a.m. - Complimentary Breakfast for volunteers
- 8:45 a.m. - Welcome/Instructions/Group Photo, then depart for your project site
- 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon - Day of Caring Service
- Rest of the day - Feel great knowing that you helped a neighbor in need!
Join us at the Day of Caring and LIVE UNITED by forming your own volunteer team - from your workplace, your church, your family or your friends.
COMING SOON: ONLINE Team Registration, Project Registration, and Liability Waivers! Check back soon for links to these forms.
If you prefer paper copies, you can register by completing and returning a 2023 Day of Caring Team Registration Form to the Grove City Area United Way. Liability waivers can be found here: Volunteers Under Age 18 or Adult Volunteers
Do you or someone you know have projects you need assistance with? Find information on requesting help in the 2023 Project Request Info Letter and submit your request on the 2023 Project Request Form.